Explore the Great Outdoors of PEI
No matter what the season, there are plenty of ways to stay active outdoors in Prince Edward Island.
The Confederation Trail stretches 435 kilometers and goes from one end of the Island to the other. Tracing the route of what once was the Prince Edward Island railway, the trail is ideal for hiking or cycling.
There are also plenty of other Island Trails to explore and discover.
One of the best things about an island is close proximity to a beach at all times! Red sand, white sand, singing sand - we have it all.
- Find national and provincial beach locations. Of course, there are many other beaches to discover; some are marked with signs while others are unmarked. Please obey no trespassing signs where posted.
- There are also a number of day-use parks available.
With 28 stunning courses (more than 400 fairways) and affordable fees, it's no surprise that Prince Edward Island is Canada's #1 golfing destination. Come find out why we say, "Play once, remember forever.”
- Find a golf course near you.
- Book a tee time.
- Bike the Island.
- There are several road cycling itineraries available.
- Watch a video about cycling on the Confederation Trail.
- Learn about cycling tours, bike rentals & mountain biking in Prince Edward Island.
- Cast your line and try deep-sea fishing or sport fishing.
- Find snowmobiling trails or learn about using ATV trails on the Island.
- Take a hike on one of the Islands mmany trails, or expore the scenic heritage roads.
- Learn about camping in Prince Edward Island.