Health care walk-in clinics moving to holiday hours
Health care walk-in clinics across Prince Edward Island will be modified over the holiday break.
The holiday walk-in clinics schedule is available at: walk-in clinic schedule.
Call 911 or go to an emergency department when you have:
- discomfort or tightness in the chest;
- unusual shortness of breath;
- FAST signs of a stroke
- F: Face drooping.
- A: Arm weakness.
- S: Speech difficulty.
- T: Time to call 911!
- severe abdominal pain;
- prolonged and persistent headache or dizziness;
- an injury that may require stitches or involve a broken bone;
- a child who has prolonged diarrhea or vomiting; or
- a baby under six months of age with a fever of 38°C (100.4°F) or higher.
If you have symptoms such as a new cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, or unexplained fatigue, you can request an appointment on-line to have your symptoms assessed by a doctor or nurse practitioner (NP) at the testing clinic. For more information visit request an appointment for COVID-19 testing, or call 811.
Senior Communications Officer