Health PEI clinic hours changing
COVID-19 testing availability and cough and fever clinic hours are changing across the Island starting August 1st.
COVID-19 Testing Clinics:
- Borden: Open 7 days a week. 8-4:00pm
- Slemon Park: Drop in only. Monday and Friday 8-4:00pm; Tuesday and Thursday 8-12:00pm.
- Park Street: Monday to Friday 8-4:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 8-12:00pm.
*Testing continues to be available in Borden at 20 Dickie Rd for workers (e.g. work-isolators, rotational workers and truck drivers), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Cough and Fever Clinics:
- Park Street: Monday and Wednesday 1-4pm and Friday 8-12pm
- Slemon Park: Tuesday and Thursday 1-4pm
If you have questions about your appointment, please call 1-833-533-9333.
Anyone with emergency medical needs should call 911 or seek emergency services when:
- experiencing discomfort or tightness in the chest;
- experiencing unusual shortness of breath;
- experiencing abdominal pain;
- experiencing prolonged and persistent headache or dizziness;
- an injury may require stitches or involve a broken bone;
- a child has prolonged diarrhea or vomiting; or
- a baby under six months of age has a fever of 38°C (100.4°F) or higher.
If you have any health concerns or need immediate health information, call 811 to speak to an experienced registered nurse for advice on the best course of action.
Senior Communications Officer