Stratford testing location opening and testing hours expanding
Health PEI is opening a testing clinic in Stratford today and extending hours for COVID testing in Montague, Summerside and Charlottetown due to increased demand.
- Stratford testing clinic will be located at Stratford Town Hall. It will open at 10 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. tonight.
- Montague testing clinic, located at the Montague Legion, will be open until 4 p.m.
- Summerside testing clinic at Slemon Park will be open until 6 p.m.
- O’Leary testing clinic at the O’Leary Health Centre will open early at 10 a.m. and close at 4 p.m.
- Charlottetown testing clinic at Park Street will be open this week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Individuals can also book scheduled appointments online.
Anyone who has symptoms should get tested immediately and self-isolate until results are received.
For those in the 20 - 29 age group in the Charlottetown area who do not have symptoms, testing can be completed over the next several days.
Anyone who is in this age group in the Greater Charlottetown Area, who does not have symptoms of COVID-19, does not need self-isolate before or after getting tested while awaiting results.
Individuals can report to work and school before they get tested as long as they are not experiencing any symptoms.
Senior Communications Officer