Apply for Jobs with Government in PEI
You must create a personal account with Jobs PEI in order to apply for government, health sector or other public service jobs in Prince Edward Island. You can use this online service to both create and access “My Job Account.” Then you can complete and submit an application today or at some time in the future.
To be eligible to apply for jobs with the Government of Prince Edward Island you must:
- be a Canadian citizen;
- be a permanent resident; or
- have a valid work permit issued by Government of Canada.
How do I apply through Jobs PEI?
- Go to “My Job Account” and click Register to create your personal account. You will need to enter your name, email address, and a password. Once you create your account and log out, you can use your password to Log in to "My Job Account anytime.
- On the My Application screen, fill in as much information as possible in the tabs for personal information, education, employment history, and supplementary information, including memberships and language abilities. You must complete all required fields and save each page before you move to the next tab.
- You can also upload your resume and cover letter to this database to attach to your application each time you apply for a job.
- You can review and update your information at anytime. If you do not access your account for a period greater than 18 months, you will have to create a new account.
Remember to click Save in the top right corner of each tab as you complete your entry. Otherwise; you will have to start over.
How long will it take to fill out the form?
Completing the form may take up to an hour, but it depends on how much information you enter.