Request an appointment for COVID-19 Testing for PEI Residents
Prince Edward Island residents may request an appointment for COVID-19 testing at the clinic in Charlottetown or Summerside using the online form below. Appointments will then be confirmed by a follow-up email or phone call as directed on the on-line form.
Only those who meet current testing criteria will be scheduled for testing. To see whether you meet the criteria, visit Information about COVID-19 Testing in PEI.
How to complete the online form
You will need to provide:
- Name and contact information as it appears on your PEI Health Card, including your full name, date of birth and the 8-digit number (PHN)
- Your preferred testing site (Charlottetown Park Street or Summerside Slemon Park)
- Preferred date and time for testing (Appointments will be scheduled according to availability)
- Preferred form of contact for appointment confirmation (Please note: those who select email confirmation as their preference may need to be contacted by phone.)
- Travel history in past 14 days, if applicable
- Reason for testing: symptoms
- Details to support your reason for testing, i.e. list your symptoms, provide workplace details, or travel dates and destination
- If you have symptoms, you may request to have your symptoms assessed by a doctor or nurse practitioner (NP) at the testing clinic.
What to expect when you go to a testing clinic
Please do not go to the testing clinic until you receive email or phone confirmation with your appointment time.
If you get tested on a routine basis, your appointments will be scheduled at the time of confirmation. You will not have to complete the online form for each appointment request.
Testing services times are reviewed on a regular basis and may change based on COVID-19 situation. Up-to-date information is available at COVID-19 Testing in PEI.