Aerial Photo Index Map
The Aerial Photo Index Map displays multiple years of land images from the Corporate Land Use Inventory Project.
To view images:
- Click on the date box at the lower right corner to select the image series from a specific year.
- Click a dot on the Island map to select the image of a specific area
- Use the “+/-” signs at the top left corner to zoom in and out and the Home button to reset the map.
- Click the photo to expand the image to full screen.
Electronic images have been reduced in size for use on most computers without GIS Software.
If you are interested in obtaining copies of the original negatives, contact:
- National Aerial Photo Library (1935, 1958)
- Service Nova Scotia (1974, 1990 and 2000)
- PEI Dept of Environment, Resource Inventory & Modelling Section at (902) 368-4700 for 2010.
Interpretation and use of the data herein is not warranted in any manner, now or at any time in the future, by the Province of Prince Edward Island (and/or other appropriate agency).
The Province of Prince Edward Island retains the copyright of the images displayed here.