Cotton Trust Fund for Public Parks
Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
The R.L. Cotton Trust Fund for Public Parks provides funding to support community organization with rural beautification and public recreation areas across Prince Edward Island.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any community organization or non-profit registered as a Charitable Organization may apply for the Cotton Trust Fund for Public Parks.
Organizations that have previously received funding through the trust are permitted to apply however, preference will be given to first-time applicants.
What types of projects are eligible?
- Land acquisition for use as a public recreation area.
- Land development for use as public recreation area.
What funding assistance is available?
- A Maximum of $5,000.
- Projects should be cost-shared 50/50 with the community organization or non-profit.
What are my responsibilities to the Cotton Trust Fund for Public Parks?
- Community organizations or non-profits will be expected to manage, maintain and pay taxes associated with the creation of a public park.
- Within 12 months of receiving funding, a group shall submit a report to the Administration and Corporate Services Division of the Department of Education and Lifelong Learning outlining how the funds were used.
- If funds are not used within 12 months of receipt of the funding, the money will revert back to the Cotton Trust Fund for public Parks.
What is the deadline to apply?
Applications must be received by June 16, 2023.
How do I apply
Click here to download the application form.
Applications can be returned to the Administration and Corporate Services Division of the Department of Education and Early Years:
Department of Education and Early Years
C/O Corporate and Financial Services
250 Water Street
Date de publication :
le 20 Mai 2023