Pesticide Application Permit
Some pesticides or uses of pesticides require a pesticide application permit in addition to a pesticide applicator certificate. This includes individuals or companies that wish to apply a pesticide:
- to any open body of water
- to control mosquitoes or biting flies
- to control noxious weeds within a buffer zone
- that is a soil fumigant
What are the requirements?
To get a pesticide application permit, you must:
- hold a Pesticide Applicator Certificate; and
- submit a completed Pesticide Application Permit Application Form at least 10 days prior to the planned date of pesticide application.
What are the fees?
$50. There is no HST.
Payments may be made by cash, cheque or credit card. Make cheques payable to the Minister of Finance.
Who can I contact for more information?