Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.
Tourism PEI is focused on continuing to promote Prince Edward Island as one of the world’s best tourist destinations with a mandate to:
- promote continued growth in the tourism sector and ultimately “drive” tourism demand;
- work with other partners, including Destination Canada, the Atlantic Canadian Opportunities Agency (ACOA) and other Atlantic Provinces to market Prince Edward Island as a premier tourism destination;
- actively facilitate the development of festivals, events, and activities that serve to motivate travellers to visit PEI;
- manage provincial tourism infrastructure, such as golf courses, parks, visitor information centres, and the Confederation Trail;
- conduct tourism-related research; and
- administer and enforce the provisions of the Tourism Industry Act and regulations, in particular, the licensing of tourism establishments.
Visit the Tourism PEI Industry website
Date de publication :
le 22 Septembre 2022