Nursing Job Opportunities
Prince Edward Island has a range of health positions available for nurses and nurse practitioners.
Nurses make a valuable difference in the lives of Islanders whether it is providing care to patients in our Island hospitals, comfort to seniors in our long-term care facilities, or assistance to families in PEI communities.
Nursing positions designated by Health PEI
The nursing positions listed below offer a recruitment financial incentive:
Registered Nurse positions
- 139132 - Full-Time permanent Registered Nurse 1 (ICU/Emergency Replacement - Primary ICU): Prince County Hospital, Summerside
- 138463 - Full-Time permanent Registered Nurse 2 (Clinical Leader - Hemodialysis): Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Charlottetown
- 139046 - Full Time permanent Bilingual Registered Nurse 1 (Unit 9 - Psychiatry): Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Charlottetown
- 139046 - Infirimier(ere) autorise(e) bilingue 1 (Unite 9 - Psychiatrie): Hopital Queen Elizabeth, Charlottetown
- 137416 - Full Time permanent Registered Nurse 1 (Surgery/Restorative): Prince County Hospital, Summerside
Nurse Practitioner positions
- 138672 - Full-time permanent Nurse Practitioner: Maplewood Manor (primary) and Margaret Stewart Ellis Home, Alberton/O'Leary
- 137159 - Full-time permanent Geriatric / Home Care Nurse Practitioner - COACH program: Summerside
Public Service Commission
The PEI Public Service Commission processes job applications for nursing vacancies in the health system and other areas of provincial government.
From the link below, select NURSING to view all available positions.
Internationally Educated Nurses
If you are an internationally educated nurse interested in nursing job opportunities in Prince Edward Island, learn more about eligibility.