BioCommons Research Park
The BioCommons Research Park provides commercialization support to the bioscience sector, with technology and infrastructure to accelerate products through the development cycle and into the marketplace.
General Site Information
The PEI BioCommons is a research and light industrial park located in Charlottetown, P.E.I.
- The parcels of land that make up the park include roadways and in-ground infrastructure.
- Utilities within the park:
- Electric conduit
- Sanitary sewer by the City
- Telecommunications conduit
- Water and wastewater treatment by the City
- Storm sewer lines throughout
- Subject to restrictive covenants (view here)
Where is the BioCommons Research Park located?
The park is located adjacent to the Trans-Canada Highway (TCH) at the north end of the city and is approximately 35 kilometers from the Confederation Bridge.
Who can I contact for more information?
2nd Floor, 94 Euston Street
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1R7