Connect with us online to submit a request, report a concern or give feedback

Le contenu suivant est seulement disponible en anglais.

Your active participation is welcome as we work together to protect our environment, and ensure the health and safety of our residents and visitors. Your feedback, requests for information and reporting of environmental concerns are important. Reporting unusual activity or a significant change in the environment will assist us in achieving environmental stewardship goals and addressing climate change.

How do I report my environmental concern?

If you are concerned about something you have observed; you may use the online form below to let us know. Please provide as much detail as possible to describe the nature of your concern and its location. You are encouraged to upload a photo to clarify the issue.

Please note that this submission form is only monitored Monday to Friday during regular business hours. If your concern is related to an emergency or of a time sensitive nature, please call call one of the numbers below:

  • For environmental emergencies (i.e. oil spills, chemical spills, fish kills, etc.): 1-800-565-1633 (24 hours)
  • To report a violation to a Conservation Officer: 902-368-4884 (24 hours)
  • To report a pesticide related concern: 1-800-454-3231 (24 hours)

Providing your name and contact information allows us with the opportunity to contact you for more details or to provide you with an update of the concern.

Environnement, Énergie et Action climatique

Renseignements généraux

Ministère de l'Environnement, Énergie et Action climatique 
Immeuble Jones, 4e étage
11, rue Kent
C.P. 2000
Charlottetown (Î.-P.-É.) C1A 7N8

Téléphone : 902-368-5044
Sans frais : 1-866-368-5044
Télécopieur : 902-368-5830
Signaler une Préoccupation Environnementale