Public Land Forest Tenders
2022-23 Public Land Forest Tenders
Eastern Forest District
- Dromore - PID 184358/129932 (1.2MB)
- Murray Harbour - PID 630293 (1MB)
- Selkirk - PID 143990 (1.1MB)
- Southampton - PID 120584 (1.1MB)
- St. Peters Lake - PID 177956 (1.3MB)
- St. Teresa - PID 123596 (1.6MB)
General Map (2MB)
Western Forest District
- Bloomfield - PID 38075 (800KB)
- Brookvale - PID 225458 (1.2MB)
- Brookvale - PID 225466 (1.7MB)
- Derby - PID 59139 (1.4MB)
- Harmony 1 - PID 24349 (1.5MB)
- Harmony 2 - PID 24349 (1.7MB)
- Hebron - PID 57323 (1.4MB)
- Hope River - PID 235093 (1.8MB)
- Inkerman - PID 289223 (1.3MB)
- North Enmore - PID 538298 (1.9MB)
- Wellington Centre - PID 66001 (1.5MB)
What kinds of products and services are offered on this page?
The Forests, Fish and Wildlife division regularly offers tenders for products and services such as:
- harvested wood;
- standing wood;
- road maintenance;
- site preparation for planting;
- silviculture work on Public Forest lands; and
- other forest products and services.
When are public land forest tenders offered?
Tenders are typically offered in the fall. Packages are posted here when they are offered.