Three Oaks Senior High School Renovation Test Results
The Three Oaks Senior High (TOSH) renovation is an important capital project for the Department of Education, Early Learning and Culture. These upgrades will ensure the viability of the school for the next 30 years. Renovations are now complete.
Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy takes the health and safety of students, staff, and the public very seriously.
Independent inspections and air monitoring have occurred since March 2017 throughout the school during removal of hazardous materials such as asbestos and lead paint. The monitoring helps ensure that the contractor complies with the provincial Safety Matters at Work (Workers Compensation Board), health and safety requirements.
The removal of hazardous materials from the school is complete.
Additional Air Quality Testing
Additional air quality testing began proactively in April 2018 at five locations within the school near the construction zones.
- Current Additional Air Quality Test Results (December 2018)
- Additional Air Quality Test Results (September 2018)
- Additional Air Quality Test Results - May 2018
- Consolidated Additional Air Quality Test Results - April 2018
An ad hoc committee has reviewed and agreed upon the locations and will review the test results as they become available. Results will be updated on this site once the committee has met. Additional Air Quality Tests Overview provides more information on the ad hoc committee and the tests.
More information is available on the Three Oaks Senior High School website.
Past Daily Test Results
- July Daily Test Results (July 16, 2018 to July 30, 2018)
- Consolidated Past Daily Test Reports (March 13, 2017 to May 24, 2018)
Phone: (902) 368-5160