- The COVID-19 immunization program is underway in Prince Edward Island.
- Every Island resident 12 years of age and older who wants to be immunized against COVID-19 will have the opportunity to receive the vaccine in 2021.
- The following section includes information on the COVID-19 vaccines currently being administered in PEI, the province’s immunization rollout plan and data outlining PEI’s current vaccination status.
- The PEI Pass application will require your vaccine record. To get a record of your COVID-19 vaccine:
- If you provided a health card number or phone number at the time of vaccination - either at a clinic, partner pharmacy or health care facility - you can access your record of immunization online
- If you did not provide a health card number or phone number at the time of vaccination or do not have one, you can request a record of your immunization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and daytime phone number in your email request. Officials will follow up with you to fulfill your request. You can also call toll-free 1-844-975-3303.
- If you were vaccinated at a partner pharmacy, you can request a copy of your immunization record from the pharmacy directly.