EFT - Canadian Client Approval Form
Complete this form to nominate an individual or a team for the Leadership Excellence in Quality and Safety Award.
As part of the application process to apply for dental public health services for your child, you must complete and sign a declaration form to declare that your child is not covered under a private dental insurance plan.
Form for submitting soil samples for testing
Gender confirming surgery is insured under PEI Medicare when prior authorization has been obtained from Health PEI. Your family physician or nurse practitioner will need to complete this form and provide the necessary attachments to Health PEI's Out-of-Province Coordinator.
This application applies to academic years after July 31, 2018
If you graduated in an education year that began after July 31, 2018, the application deadline is three years after the date you graduated from your program of study. Additionally, you must prove that you were a PEI resident for at least six (6) months immediately preceding your application. Proof of PEI residency is satisfied by providing any two of the following documents:
- ease/rental agreement, and rent receipts;
- uitility bills: electric, water, sewer, cable, and/or telephone;
- credit card bills;
- house purchase agreement/title deed;
- property tax invoice;
- documentation confirming community involvement activities;
- most recent personal Canadian income tax return, and notice of assessment;
- confirmation of PEI address from Employment and Social Development Canada;
- letter from employer; or
- PEI Motor Vehicle Registration
Applications submitted after the respective deadlines noted above, or incomplete applications, cannot be processed.