IFTA Quarterly Tax Report

November 14, 2018

Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) National Licensing Examination Registration Form

Emergency Health and Planning Services
November 13, 2018

Complete this form to register for EMT National Licensing exams.

Health Research Ethics Board: Reporting Study Closure or Early Termination

November 8, 2018

This form must be completed when a study is closed and/or terminated early.

Health Research Ethics Board: Request for Annual Approval

Quality and Patient Safety
November 8, 2018

Every researcher must complete an annual report and request for re-approval.

Dabigatran, Rivaroxaban, Apixaban Special Authorization Request Form

Pharmacare Program
November 7, 2018

Special authorization request form to be completed by your physician or diagnosing specialist.


Pediatric Speech and Language Pathology Referral Form

Public Health and Children's Developmental Services
October 30, 2018

Referral form for your child to be seen by Speech Language Pathology.

PEI PNP Work Permit Stream Performance Agreement

Intake Unit
October 15, 2018

Performance Agreement template for the PEI PNP Work Permit Stream under the Business Impact Category.

Down Payment Assistance Program (DPAP) Application Form

Developmental Lending
October 9, 2018

Application Form for Finance PEI's Down Payment Assistance Program (DPAP) for Modest Income Households

Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit Application Form

Environmental Land Management
October 3, 2018

Application Form for a Watercourse, Wetland and Buffer Zone Activity Permit (fillable form).

Edinburgh Perinatal/Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)

Public Health and Children's Developmental Services
September 26, 2018

If you are pregnant and are worried about anxiety or depression, a Public Health Nurse can assist you with completing this Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) screening tool for perinatal/postnatal depression and anxiety. Your Public Health Nurse can also provide you with information about support/help that is available in your community.

General Inquiries

Contact Government
or use the Feedback tab to share your comments and feedback