About Live Well PEI
Live Well PEI is a brand of the Health Promotion Unit, Chief Public Health Office in Prince Edward Island, situated within the Department of Health and Wellness. Live Well PEI shares educational information, resources, and events that support individuals and communities across PEI to ‘live well.’
What does the Health Promotion Unit do?
The health promotion unit works with government and non-government community partners and businesses across PEI in promoting the health of all Islanders by:
- Facilitating community development and strengthening community action;
- Fostering healthy public policy to support healthy environments and reduce health inequities;
- Reorienting health services with a focus on prevention versus treatment;
- Creating supportive environments; and
- Developing personal skills by providing health information and education.
Where can you find Live Well PEI information?
Who are the staff?
Laura Lee Noonan
Manager of Health Promotion
Provincial Tobacco Control Coordinator
16 Fitzroy Street
2nd Floor Sullivan Building
PO Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8