Register or Renew GeoLinc Plus - Tax and Property Information
GeoLinc Plus is a subscription service providing assessment, tax, registry, and property mapping information for any parcel of land in Prince Edward Island via the Internet. To use GeoLinc Plus, you must first register for an account. You can subscribe for a minimum 30 days or up to twelve 30-day periods and then renew at the end of each subscription period. The fee for each 30-day period is $18.00 including HST.
Subscribe or renew your subscription as follows:
- Online: Click the blue button at the bottom of this page to register or renew your account and pay your subscription fee. Online registration/renewal provides immediate GeoLinc Plus access.
- Offline: Return a completed GeoLinc Account Registration Form with payment to Taxation and Property Records Division. Send payments by cheque payable to the Minister of Finance, using the Payment Remittance Form. Please allow 5 business days for payments to be processed and GeoLinc Plus accounts to be updated.
What kind of information can I access on GeoLinc Plus?
Use GeoLinc Plus to find information on Prince Edward Island land such as:
- name of property owner
- parcel numbers
- neighbouring properties
- lease codes
- current annual property charges
- current property assessment
- aerial photos
- civic address maps
- emergency services maps, and
- street names within a municipality
How do I activate my GeoLinc Plus account once it is registered?
Your account will automatically be created when you submit the online form with payment below. Once payment is submitted, go to the GeoLinc Plus site and click “Forgot your password?” to receive an email with a link to create your password. Your login username will be your email address.
If you apply using the PDF registration form, you will be emailed instructions to complete your account setup.
If I had a GeoLinc Plus account under the old system, do I need to register again?
Most active GeoLinc Plus accounts with a prepaid balance prior to November 1, 2022 were automatically converted into the appropriate amount of subscription periods on the new GeoLinc Plus. Your email address will be your new username and you will have to reset your password using the "Forgot your password?" link.
If you are having issues logging in, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-368-4070 for assistance.
How is information on the GeoLinc Plus system communicated to the group of users?
A notice will be posted on the home page of the GeoLinc Plus website when information (e.g. upgrades, systems requirements, enhancement, etc.) needs to be communicated to the user group.
This service accepts payments using VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, and Debit MasterCard.