Storm Response

The PEI Emergency Measures Organization is working closely across government departments, communities and partner agencies to coordinate disaster recovery efforts. Here, you will find helpful contacts and information to help you stay safe and informed during large weather events.

Follow us on social media for updates

    Get information on delays and closures:

    • Subscribe to receive provincial government alerts and notices
    • Follow Public Schools Branch and La Commission scolaire de langue française de l'Î.-P.-É.  for updates on school delays or closures.
    • Check out the Health PEI  Storm Centre for updates on any delays or cancellations
    • Through you can create an account, save customized route information and choose alerts for construction, road closures, traffic incidents and road conditions that may impact travel. You can also choose to receive notifications by email or text.
    • Report provincial road issues by text message (with photos) to:
      • Kings County 902-200-2122
      • Queens County 902-200-6649
      • Prince County 902-200-1014

    Be Safe

    Get your information from reliable sources

    Listen to radio stations for updates:

    • CBC Radio (96.1, 104.7)
    • MBS Radio (CFCY 95.1, Q93, Spud 102)
    • Stingray Radio (Ocean 100, Hot 105.5)
    • Radio-Canada 88.1

    PEI Emergency Measures Organization

    Programs and Supports


    Published date: 
    March 30, 2023
    Justice and Public Safety

    General Inquiries

    Public Safety Division
    PO Box 911
    Charlottetown, PE   C1A 7L9

    General Inquiries:
    Phone: 902-894-0385
    Toll-free: 1-877-894-0385
    Fax: 902-368-6362

    Follow us on Twitter

    Like us on Facebook